Description: Black Bean and Corn Salsa is just simply comfort food. I could just eat this by the spoonful. It’s practically a salad but works great on chicken and fish and by the scoopful with your favorite chip.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 small green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small green chile (from a can), chopped finely
- Chop all your vegetables and let your corn thaw.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight to combine flavors.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4