Description: Like Apricot Salsa and Mango Salsa, Pineapple salsa is a great topping for grilled fish or chicken dishes. Kids like it a lot, and it turns a boring meal into something special.
- 1 small can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced fine lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- Cut pineapple rings into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Mix with all other ingredients.
- Chill very well.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4