Description: This is very similar to Salsa Roja but using serrano chiles. Another great salsa that goes good with anything Mexican. Can’t go wrong with this one!
- 8 to 10 serrano chiles, finely chopped and seeded (wear protective gloves)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix the chiles, onion, and the lime juice.
- Let marinate about 10 minutes.
- Serve cold.
Preparation time: 12 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4